Versatile Seasoning Mix
One year, I gave salt shakers filled with this mix to Sunday school instructors. When one teacher asked for a refill, I knew this recipe was a winner!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup celery salt
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 3 tablespoons garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Store in shaker-topped containers. Sprinkle on soups, stews, salads or baked potatoes or use as a meat rub.