Venison Tenderloins Recipe
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 venison tenderloin (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients; add fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill fillets, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° for medium or 170° for well-done. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 179 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 483mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Venison Tenderloins
"Love this marinade! I don't eat venison so, I make this with chicken, omitting the red wine vinegar. I always make extra to put on salads the next day!"
"I've eaten plenty of venison and I have to admit that this recipe was my favorite!!"
"I marinated venison steaks overnight in refrig-then broiled:14min on one side and 7 min on other--Fantastic"