Veggies and Ham
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, saute the green beans and corn in butter. Sprinkle with flour; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and ham. Stir into vegetable mixture. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with the cheese; cover and let stand for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 499 calories, 30g fat (16g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 1825mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Feb 13, 2009
This was hearty and comforting. I had to make a few changes based on what I had on hand - I used peas and onions for the veggies and cream of mushroom soup. Very tasty and filling!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.