Veggie Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 379 calories, 13g fat (4g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 1226mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 6g fiber), 37g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Turkey Casserole
"Delicious! Enjoyed by the entire family. Even my picky little son asked for seconds!"
"I did not care for this dish. Way too bland for my taste."