Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped stuffed olives
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and olives. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Test Kitchen Tip
3 each: 94 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 527mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels
"Agree with AnitaMIller. How could this possibly be a ‘veggie’ dish with dried beef as a main ingredient."
"I always forget how good these are. Everyone I've served them to just raves about them -- once I get them to try them. I always get asked "What's this?" or "What's in this?" This last time I picked up the wrong cream cheese (I got the one with 1/3 less fat), but made them any way. I really couldn't tell the difference in the taste."
"Veggie? How does dried beef fit into that category?"