Veggie Spinach Salad
Purchased salad greens and a bottled dressing make this salad a breeze to toss together. I also like to add grated mozzarella cheese.—Aleta Beane, Benton, Kentucky
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflowerets
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a bowl, toss the first seven ingredients. Serve with the dressing.