Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad
Sweet, crisp, sunshine-packed and fun, this delightful salad has it all. It's perfect for those nights you don't want to cook. —Betty Slivon, Sun City, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup wonton strips
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with wonton strips.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 386 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Originally published as Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.