- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cucumber ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber and onions. In a small bowl, combine sugar and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil and salad dressing. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forVeggie Potluck Salad
"Going to try this out but use Splenda instead of sugar since am diabetic. Will give my results after I've made it. Sounds scrumptious though!"
"Not being a huge Cucumber fan I opted for zucchini and summer squash with bacon bits. Then good ole Ranch Dressing."
"This looks wonderfully healthy and delicious. I think the crumbled bacon sounds like an excellent idea. I'm also planning to add a little sweet red pepper for color."
"Made with double the green onions - personal preference - and one English cucumber. Good as is but will try some dill in the dressing next time. Definately will make again."
"Just my personal taste;too sweet but otherwise delicious. Will make again with less sugar."
"I haven't made ut yet. I intend to m ake it for a CWF church group in september for a luncheon I am having. Will let you know."