Veggie Pork Kabobs Recipe
A refreshing orange glaze perks up these colorful kabobs from Candy Gruman of Tucson, Arizona. "I serve this summery dish with baked potatoes and garlic bread," Candy says. "You could substitute some other vegetables if you like, but these are our favorites."
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki or soy sauce
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1-1/2 inches thick), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into eighths
- 1. In a bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, marmalade and teriyaki sauce. Pour 1-1/4 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork peppers and onion. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade from pork and vegetables. Alternately thread onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill kabobs, uncovered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear, turning often. Serve with the reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Pork Kabobs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC