For a twist on the traditional vegetable side dish, our Test Kitchen home economists came up with this pizza for one. You can use vegetables to suit your tastes.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Let dough rise according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, knead the 2 rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- Place on a greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Top with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and peppers. Sprinkle with carrot and green onion. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.