- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews forVeggie Pinwheel Appetizers
"Any veggies you love, any dressing, and even some grated cheese too. So easy, so many variations possible!! I love these and prefer them over a holiday meal!!I plan to try a dessert variation soon. Cream cheese, a sweet dressing or some sugar and milk to make the cream cheese spreadable then sprinkle with chopped fresh fruit and nuts! Perhaps a little finely chopped chocolate.Please try these since they are easy, fast, and flexible. I've never met anyone who didn't love these or a variation of this recipe!!"
"I made these for a holiday get together and everyone loved them! I just made another batch using broccoli and cauliflower. Can't wait to taste this variation!"
"Great. Made triple recipe for church brunch. All gone."
"excellent, a big hit at the reception for our new pastor."
"My favorite party food !!!"
"These remind me of the finger sandwiches my Grandma and her lady friends would make for church functions. I can tell by the ingredients that they are Wonderful!"
"Delicious...and so easy! Even my 3-year-old granddaughter loves them!"
"Everyone at the party loved these and when I explained how to make them they didn't realize how easy it was. I would highly recommend them."
"I substituted Light Italian dressing and it still was great!"