Veggie Meatball Medley
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. In a large nonstick skillet, cook meatballs, vegetables and onion until meatballs are browned; drain.
- Stir in the soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 343 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 1923mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 1, 2016
I buy my meatballs then continue with the recipe. My family loves this!!
May 5, 2012
These are called Veggie meatballs not Vegan, sorry for the confusion.
May 4, 2012
Why is this recipe with "vegan meatballs, from scratch", there is meat in this recipe!!!!