- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, saute the ham, mushrooms, pepper and onions in butter for 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and salt. Remove ham mixture from skillet; keep warm. In same skillet, add egg mixture; cook and stir until eggs are slightly set. Add ham mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVeggie Ham 'n' Eggs
"I used crumbled bacon and it was a big hit. I will try it with ham next time."