VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- In a large skillet, saute the vegetables, salt and pepper in oil for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Using a slotted spoon, place about 1/2 cup vegetable mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup cheese; top with sour cream and salsa. Fold in sides. Yield: 8 fajitas.
Originally published as Veggie Fajitas in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p26
Reviews forVeggie Fajitas
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2017
"Really good veggie fajitas served with the shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream as recommended."
Reviewed May. 18, 2015
"I loved it!"