Veggie Cheese Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Assorted crackers or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread onto a serving plate; top with seafood sauce. Sprinkle with half of the cheese and vegetables; repeat layers.
- Cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 90 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 19, 2011
I have had this recipe for years. my family loves it. I have made it multiple times. the only think i do differently is instead of coctail sauce. I use Heinz Chili Sauce in the jar...
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.