Veggie Cheese People
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 1 small zucchini and yellow summer squash
- 1 medium sweet yellow, red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives
- 3 string cheese
- Block cheddar cheese
- Wooden skewers and toothpicks
- Cut vegetables and cheese into desired shapes. To create people, thread the shapes onto skewers; use toothpicks to attach arms and legs. Insert skewers into a block of cheese.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 59 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 20, 2011
Super cute! We are making this right now! But i agree with the other comment...where are the pickles and eggs?
Nov 4, 2009
I haven't made this yet, but where are the pickles and hard cooked eggs that are mentioned in the recipe?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.