Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas (6 to 7 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, salt if desired and pepper. Pour into a skillet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are partially set. Add salsa and onion; cook and stir until eggs are completely set. Sprinkle with cheese. Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; fold ends and sides over filling. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 154 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 744mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 meat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 26, 2013
Perfect vegetarian breakfast!
Feb 28, 2013
I love making this recipe. I cut the recipe in half and I use dried cilantro instead of pepper
Jun 10, 2011
Can the name on this recipe be correct? There are no vegetables in it.
Feb 12, 2009
Sounds like a yummy breakfast burrito!
Jan 24, 2009
Not what I would call a burritos