- 1 pound fresh broccoli florets, cauliflowerets or julienned carrots
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over 1 in. of water; bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Drain broccoli. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVegetables with Mustard Sauce
"This recipe is SO good and so easy. What a nice way to serve broccoli. I added one sliced carrot."