- 2 pounds fresh broccoli florets, cauliflowerets or sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 5-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Cover and microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring every 30 seconds. Drain broccoli. Serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVegetables with Mustard Sauce
"This recipe is SO good and so easy. What a nice way to serve broccoli. I added one sliced carrot."