Vegetable Shrimp Toss
"Whenever I cook too much spaghetti, I just pop it in the refrigerator," relates Sharyn Craig from El Cajon, California. "The next time I have leftover veggies, I combine them with the pasta, some sauteed shrimp and a little Parmesan cheese."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute vegetables until heated through. Add the spaghetti and shrimp; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.