- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp and garlic in butter until shrimp turn pink; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the vegetables until heated through. Add the spaghetti and shrimp; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Shrimp Toss
"Quite honestly, I used this recipe as a base. I changed the veggies to frozen stir-fry veggies and exchanged out the spaghetti for bean thread. This was awesome!!"