"Whenever I cook too much spaghetti, I just pop it in the refrigerator," relates Sharyn Craig from El Cajon, California. "The next time I have leftover veggies, I combine them with the pasta, some sauteed shrimp and a little Parmesan cheese."
Recommended: 50 Pasta Recipes from Around the World
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups cooked mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, saute shrimp in butter until shrimp turn pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute vegetables until heated through. Add the spaghetti and shrimp; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Shrimp Toss in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p48
Reviews forVegetable Shrimp Toss
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2010
"Quite honestly, I used this recipe as a base. I changed the veggies to frozen stir-fry veggies and exchanged out the spaghetti for bean thread. This was awesome!!"