Vegetable Pancakes Recipe
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach, sliced
- 1/4 head lettuce, finely sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a bowl, combine all of the vegetables. Stir in eggs; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; add to vegetables. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot well-oiled skillet. Spread into 4-in. circles. Cook until brown on each side. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3 each: 180 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 507mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Pancakes
"I didn't put in the spinach or lettuce, but added red onion, broccoli, red cabbage, parsley flakes, and garlic powder."