- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt. Stir in noodles, vegetable blend and corn.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Noodle Casserole
"My across-the-street neighbor, Carolee, made this delicious casserole and gave half of it to my husband and I. She followed the recipe exactly. This is a perfect side dish ... with veggies and starch made in the same casserole! Great way to save on dishes! It's very tasty and satisfying, although, I think when I make it for my family, I may add some bacon. Five star rating for sure!"
"Haven't made it. Wondering if it can be made and frozen?"
"Very delicious. Everyone loved it!"
"easy to make and delicious, too."
"made May 6th for denise mistake and didn't split parmesan"