- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- In a bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt; mix well. Add noodles and vegetables; mix well. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Noodle Casserole
"My across-the-street neighbor, Carolee, made this delicious casserole and gave half of it to my husband and I. She followed the recipe exactly. This is a perfect side dish ... with veggies and starch made in the same casserole! Great way to save on dishes! It's very tasty and satisfying, although, I think when I make it for my family, I may add some bacon. Five star rating for sure!"
"Haven't made it. Wondering if it can be made and frozen?"
"Very delicious. Everyone loved it!"
"easy to make and delicious, too."
"made May 6th for denise mistake and didn't split parmesan"