- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetable blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup small pasta shells
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, combine the meatballs, broth, vegetable blend, tomatoes, water and pasta. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Garnish servings with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Vegetable Meatball Soup
"This is my new favorite soup. It's very easy and so tasty. I've made it twice in the past couple of weeks. The first time I made it with Italian vegetables like the recipe calls for. My daughter stopped by after work and took some home for she & husband. She told me it was so good, she didn't even pick out the veggies she didn't like. The second time I used a bag of corn, green bean, carrot mixture. I liked it better."
"Very simple and very tasty. I will definitely be making it again."
"Couldn't be simpler. There's no chopping, slicing or cutting vegetables. And there's no browning meat first. The only thing I did differently was added some salt, dried basil and "Perfect Pinch" garlic & bell pepper seasonings. I also added a little more pasta. It was so simple, I would feel guilty to say I made it if it weren't how"