Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in the vegetables, macaroni and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 278 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 633mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Apr 8, 2014
This was the most disgusting recipe I have ever tried. Do not use cream of celery; may be okay otherwise.
Mar 29, 2011
I substituted Chobani plain, fat-free yogurt for the sour cream as it had fewer calories than even fat-free sour cream and far more protein. I plan to use the casserole for a hot, stand-alone, light, nutritious lunch.
Jun 6, 2010
I made this dish by the recipe except I used Cavatappi noodles and used about 12oz (or about 1.5 cups) instead of the 4oz the recipe called for. Also, the recipe said 2 cups (8oz) of cheese, but I think they meant 16 oz because earlier it said 1 cup (8oz) of sour cream.Anyway, it was a good recipe and my boyfriend loved it. He usually likes meat in his meals, but he really liked it. I feel like it might need a little more spice added to it for flavor, but overall it was good.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.