Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, onion, salt and pepper. Stir in the vegetables, macaroni and cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 278 calories, 15g fat (10g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 633mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 11g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 8, 2014
This was the most disgusting recipe I have ever tried. Do not use cream of celery; may be okay otherwise.
Mar 29, 2011
I substituted Chobani plain, fat-free yogurt for the sour cream as it had fewer calories than even fat-free sour cream and far more protein. I plan to use the casserole for a hot, stand-alone, light, nutritious lunch.
Jun 6, 2010
I made this dish by the recipe except I used Cavatappi noodles and used about 12oz (or about 1.5 cups) instead of the 4oz the recipe called for. Also, the recipe said 2 cups (8oz) of cheese, but I think they meant 16 oz because earlier it said 1 cup (8oz) of sour cream.Anyway, it was a good recipe and my boyfriend loved it. He usually likes meat in his meals, but he really liked it. I feel like it might need a little more spice added to it for flavor, but overall it was good.