- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots, peppers and zucchini.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables. Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Garden Pasta Salad
"Very good but I believe the nutrition information may be off. Unless using a fat free ranch dressing there is more grams of fat in the recipe."
"This is my favorite go to recipie I put a few more veggies in it + black & green olives...always loved!"
"Sounds very good."