VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Cheese Tortellini in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p20
Reviews forVegetable Cheese Tortellini
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2010
"I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it"