- 8 cups water
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in vegetables and tortellini. Return to a boil; cook for 2-3 minutes or until tortellini is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forVegetable Cheese Tortellini
"I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it"