Vegetable Beef Stew for Two Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups beef broth
- 2 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 celery rib, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 batch Beef Stew Mix, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the broth, carrots, potato, onion and celery. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Stir in beef mix. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into stew. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 448 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 877mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 5g fiber), 41g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Beef Stew for Two
"I can't find the recipe for the beef stew mix. Otherwise I would try it."
"It looks like home cookin to me and that is the best kind of food. Brings back memories of when I was a child."