- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4 fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent roll dough and place on two greased 15-in. x 10-in.x 1-in. baking pans. Flatten dough, sealing seams and perforations. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool. In a small bowl, blend cream cheese, mayonnaise and dill. Spread over crusts. Top with vegetables, olives and cheese. Cut into bite-size squares. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yield: about 96 appetizer squares.
Reviews forVegetable Appetizer Pizza
"This is really tasty but I add a packet of ranch dressing mix to the cream cheese instead of the dill weed, it's delicious!"
"Delicious lowfat recipe!"
"Well Cosup, we both made a mistake!! I just re-read the recipe and you use 2 tubes of crescent rolls per pan. The recipe makes 2 - 15"x10"x1" baking pans. I guess we should always re-read the recipes."
"I would say that it's a mistake, it should be 2 tubes of crescent rolls."
"So what do you do with the other 2 tubes of crescent rolls?"