- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forVanilla Yogurt Ambrosia
"My husband loved this! He told me to make it more often. Thanks for a wonderful keeper recipe!"
"I really like this salad and have made it numerous times. It makes me feel like I'm on a tropical island! For even more coconut taste you can substitute pina colada yogurt. Other good choices would also be lemon or orange cream."
"I made this for my club's picnic, and was asked for the recipe. It's so easy to make, and will definitely make it often."
"This was my first time making this salad. I used marishino cherries instead of grapes. The result was delicious! My two young sons keep asking for more. I will definitely make this again!"