- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 120 wafers)
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes; fold in condensed milk. Set aside 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 2 tablespoons wafer crumbs. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding.
- In a 3-qt. serving bowl, layer a third of the strawberries, wafer crumbs and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs; top with reserved whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews forVanilla Pudding Dessert
"I have been making this recipe for several years. The entire family enjoys it every time. A great recipe to let children help make."
"Everytime I'm invited to a gathering, it is expected of me to bring this pudding. I use bananas and strawberries. I arrange them nicely along the side of the bowl for a beautiful presentation. Alternate the strawberries and bananas next to each other.Most requested recipe I've ever had!"
"Absolutely a wonderful recipe! All my kids loved it and ask for it again and again. This is a keeper and i have made it many times"