"Our daughters, Lindsay, 13, and Sarah, 11, love the mild orange-flavored topping on the Vanilla Fruit Dessert. If there's any left over—and that doesn't happen too often—they'll ask for it for breakfast."
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 to 6 cups assorted fruit (apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Serve over fruit. Refrigerate any leftover topping. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-3/4 cups topping).
Originally published as Vanilla Fruit Dessert in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p21
Reviews forVanilla Fruit Dessert
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2013
"Delicious topping for your fruit desserts! easy to make, and your friends will ask for the recipe!"