Unstuffed Pork Chops
This is comfort food at its finest. The savory flavors of sage and onion in the stuffing infuse the chops while they bake and the pork come out tender and moist.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mix. In a small bowl, combine the milk, soup and pepper; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 637 calories, 31g fat (10g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1467mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 46g protein.
Originally published as Unstuffed Pork Chops in Reminisce Extra November 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.