VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups crushed chicken stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with stuffing mix. In a small bowl, combine the milk, soup and pepper; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Unstuffed Pork Chops in Reminisce Extra November 2010, p49
Reviews forUnstuffed Pork Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2012
"The recipe says to cook covered, but I would recommend cooking uncovered. It makes the stuffing crunchy! Super easy to make!"