- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1-1/2 cups pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 can (5-1/2 ounces) unsweetened apple juice
- Let dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and lemon juice. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling; arrange the pineapple, oranges, grapes and strawberries over filling.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in apple juice. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Cool; brush over fruit. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forUltimate Fruit Pizza
"Real good and real easy. I would leave off the mushy fruit like pineapple and mandarin oranges. Otherwise it was Yummy."
"Love this recipe! I have made this many times."
"This recipe was delicious. We took it to a family gathering and it was gone in minutes. Everyone wanted seconds!! :) The flavors blended deliciously... YUMMMM!!!"