Kina Fink from Crown Point, Indiana writes, "I first prepared this beautiful dessert for a Fourth of July Party. Ever since, my mom asks me to make it for just about every event we host."
Recommended: 21 Easter Cake Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-3/4 cups crushed gingersnaps (about 40 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups each lemon and raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate
- In a bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Freeze for 15 minutes. Wrap outside of pan in foil. Carefully spread lemon sherbet over crust; freeze for 30 minutes. Top with raspberry sherbet; freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, sprinkle raspberries over the top. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate at 30% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth. Drizzle over berries. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Two-Tone Sherbet Torte in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p10