Two-Tone Cheesecake Pie
Total TimePrep: 35 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min.
Makes2 pies (6-8 servings each)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 graham cracker crusts (9 inches)
- Chocolate curls and additional raspberries, optional
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Divide cream cheese mixture in half. Add melted chocolate to one portion; beat on low just until blended. Pour half of the chocolate mixture into each crust. Stir reserved raspberry mixture into remaining cream cheese mixture; spoon over each chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire racks for 1 hour. Chill for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls and raspberries if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 308 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 212mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Jul 24, 2017
This recipe is amazing! Those who love chocolate and taste raspberries will love this recipe.
Dec 1, 2013
This is a great recipe to make when entertaining quite a few guests, since it makes two. The double layer is very pretty, and the pie tastes great too. I like to drizzle the pie slices with chocolate syrup prior to serving. I also sometimes use chocolate crumb crusts instead of the graham cracker crusts.
Apr 29, 2010
This is my favorite cheesecake recipe! Pretty easy to make and it makes two, one to take to work one for home, can't beat that.!