- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Add vegetables, garlic and thyme. Cook and stir until tender, about 15 minutes. Add garlic salt and pepper. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forTwo-Season Squash Medley
"Talk about a fresh taste!! The squash in this recipe comes together nicely!"
"This is an excellent recipe which always draws compliments. I make this every year at Thanksgiving."