Two Quick Deli Spreads
These easy condiments have lots of flavor and are a great way to jazz up a variety of deli meats. Simply pick up some rolls, and you have a build-your-own sandwich bar that's sure to please. —Amy Welk-Thieding
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makes1/3 cup of each spread
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1/3 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and garlic powder.
- In another small bowl, combine the mustard, tarragon and ginger.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 121 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 181mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Two Quick Deli Spreads in Test Kitchen Favorites Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.