Two-Bean Salad Recipe
This simple salad uses frozen and canned beans and prepared salad dressing...so it is extra easy. Assemble this dish and then chill it to have the fabulous flavors blend as you fix the rest of your meal. It's a one-dish delicacy that goes well with many entrees.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 195 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 540mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Two-Bean Salad
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC