This simple salad uses frozen and canned beans and prepared salad dressing...so it is extra easy. Assemble this dish and then chill it to have the fabulous flavors blend as you fix the rest of your meal. It's a one-dish delicacy that goes well with many entrees.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for Summer Salads
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5