This simple salad uses frozen and canned beans and prepared salad dressing...so it is extra easy. Assemble this dish and then chill it to have the fabulous flavors blend as you fix the rest of your meal. It's a one-dish delicacy that goes well with many entrees.
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Two-Bean Salad in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1997, p5