- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups refried beans
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash pepper
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients; cook until heated through. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews forTwo-Bean Chili
"This was good, but nothing special and too tomato-juicey for my liking."