- 2 quarts water
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add pasta; cook for 4 minutes. Add broccoli and carrots; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Drain and place in a bowl. Add mozzarella cheese and chicken.
- In another saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until blended. Pour over pasta mixture and toss gently. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTwisty Pasta Primavera with Chicken
"This was a great meal~ I used the tri color spiral pasta and it made it even more colorful~ It was beautiful to look at and VERY tasty~"