TV Munching Mix
We keep this snack mix on hand for anytime munching. At Christmas, we make it and add it to gift baskets for friends and family. —Becky Neuhart, Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour + cooling
Makesabout 3 quarts
- 6 cups Crispix cereal
- 3-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a very large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and nuts. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to two greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 230 calories, 14g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 533mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Nut lovers TV Mix in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.