- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, oil, sugars, water and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt and walnuts; stir into egg mixture until blended.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until center is set. Cool on a wire rack. Combine frosting and extract; spread over brownies. Chill for 30 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil; stir until smooth. Drizzle over frosting. Let stand until set before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forTuxedo Frosted Brownies
"These were good for homemade brownies, but I used a 13x9 in pan and definitely didn't cook them long enough even though I baked them about 15 min longer than said in the directions. They came out EXTREMELY GOOEY if it wasn't for that they would have been really good."