Scooping up spoonfuls of this tangy slush is a tongue-tingling treat! The convenient single-serving cups burst with wholesome chunks of strawberries, bananas and more. "Feel free to mix in diet pop instead of the regular kind to make the tutti-frutti lower in calories," assures Holly Keithly of Lowell, Indiana. "It's just as yummy!"
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 medium firm bananas, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 tablespoons thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Fill 8-oz. plastic cups three-fourths full; cover and freeze for about 4 hours or until solid. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tutti-Frutti Cups in Country Woman May/June 2000, p20