Tuscan Salmon Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 salmon fillet (10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 small plum tomatoes, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute salmon and rosemary in 2 tablespoons oil for 5 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Add the beans, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper; heat through.
- Drain linguine; and transfer to a large bowl. Add salmon mixture; toss gently. Drizzle with remaining oil.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 863 calories, 51g fat (8g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 7g fiber), 41g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 18, 2012
I loved this dish. It made a fast and simple dinner with just garlic bread on the side.
Jul 10, 2012
Very good and nutritious. When I entered the recipe into a calorie-counting program (MyFitnessPal), it came out to 660 calories so it's not too, too far off. It's all that olive oil! I was shocked when I first calculated the calories in my homemade pesto sauce which also has a lot of olive oil.)
Jan 17, 2011
The nutritional information MUST be for the whole recipe not individual servings. It doesn't make any sense. Also, a 2 cup serving is a lot larger than the typical serving size. Any other thoughts out there?
Oct 20, 2009
51g of fat??? I don't think so!
Feb 23, 2009
We used frozen salmon filets from Aldi's and they are very economical. I could not find fresh Rosemary so I used Italian flat leafed parsley. I made the recipe gluten-free by using brown rice pasta. My whole family loved it...including my 8,5, and 2 year old kids! I have made this more than once and will make on a regular basis!
May 30, 2008
This would be a much more economical meal if you used canned wild salmon and could easily be expanded to feed a family.
May 30, 2008
I've made this a few times. LOVE it!
May 29, 2008
Is there any way this calorie count can be correct? 863 calories for a serving of pasta and salmon?!