Tuscan Roast Pork Tenderloin
Use this savory coating for pork chops or chicken breasts.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or honey mustard
- Place onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush with hands or a rolling pin. Brush pork with mustard. Coat in seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
- Place pork on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with additional mustard if desired.
Originally published as Tuscan Roast Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.