Tuscan Roast Pork Tenderloin
Use this savory coating for pork chops or chicken breasts.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown or honey mustard
- Place onions, rosemary, garlic and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and crush with hands or a rolling pin. Brush pork with mustard. Coat in seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
- Place pork on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with additional mustard if desired.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Tuscan Roast Pork Tenderloin in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2009