Though these great roll-ups have an easy summer feel, you'll think you're dining in a fancy corner bistro. Created by Robyn Cavallaro of Easton, Pennsylvania, these wraps look as good as they taste!
Recommended: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, oregano, coriander, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt; rub over pork. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, brown sugar and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half. Brush 2 tablespoons sauce mixture over pork; cut into thin strips.
- Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer with the lettuce, pork and onion. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Fold in edges of tortilla and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tuscan Pork Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p10
Reviews forTuscan Pork Wraps
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2015
"Wonderful for a hot summer evening."